Promotion of tea culture
Tea is an indispensable part of Chinese people's daily life. There is a Chinese saying: "Seven things to open the door: firewood, rice, oil, salt, sauce, vinegar and tea". This tea-drinking habit is deeply ingrained in the Chinese and has a history of thousands of years. In the middle of the Tang Dynasty, Lu Yu, a monk who became a monk in his early years and later returned to secularities, summed up the experience of his predecessors and at that time, and completed the world's first book on tea-the "Tea Classics". After that, the tea drinking atmosphere soon spread all over China, from the emperor Gongqing to the peddler. At the beginning of the 17th century, the Dutch East India Company imported Chinese tea into Europe for the first time. By the middle of the 17th century, in the British aristocratic society, "drinking tea" has become a fashion style. In China, "tea" because of the different humanities, geography, and there are two ways of pronunciation, in the north is pronounced CHA, in the south is pronounced TEE; Therefore, from the north of China to import tea countries, such as Turkey's pronunciation is HAY, Russia is CHAI, Japan is CHA; and from the south of China to import tea via the sea line of the country, its pronunciation is not the same, such as Xiban's pronunciation is TE, germany is TEE, while the UK is TEA.
A Brief History of Chinese Tea Culture in 1.
The First Han, Wei, Jin, Southern and Northern Dynasties-Brewing of Tea Culture
Tea is famous as a beverage, tea culture is essentially a tea culture, is a cultural phenomenon formed in the process of tea drinking activities. The production of tea culture was after tea was used for drinking, and the two Jin and Southern and Northern Dynasties were the brewing period of tea culture.
(1) the origin and development of tea
Tea was first used as edible and medicinal, and drinking was formed on the basis of edible and medicinal. The Chinese use of tea for a long time, can be traced back to the Shennong period, but the history of tea drinking is relatively later. Tea drinking may have existed in local areas (tea tree origin and its marginal areas) in the pre-Qin period, but it lacked textual and archaeological support. Tea drinking began with the origin of tea drinking in the Western Han Dynasty. So far, it has been controversial and controversial. Generally speaking, there are pre-Qin, Western Han, Three Kingdoms and Wei Jin.
(2) Tea and Religion
The period of Han, Wei, Southern and Northern Dynasties was the period of formation and development of Taoism, an inherent religion in China. At the same time, it was also the period of spread and development of Buddhism originated in India in China. Tea was widely favored by religious people because of its light, empty and quiet nature and its function of sleeping and healing diseases.
(3) tea budding
Tea art is the art of tea drinking, which includes the procedures and techniques of tea selection, preparation, water selection, fire, soup waiting and tea learning. Du Yu's "Yu Fu", choose the clear water in the Minjiang River: "choose pottery bamboo, from the east corner", the tea set is made of porcelain from the east corner (now Zhejiang upper area); Sencha: "foam sinks and floats, Hua is like snow, ye is like spring." The fried tea soup is floating, as bright as snow and as brilliant as spring flowers. Drink tea: "Drink it to pao, take it to Gong Liu." Use the gourd ladle to divide the tea soup. The Fu describes the embryonic form of the tea art of the Han Dynasty, and the tea art originated in Bashu.
The Second Period of Sui, Tang and Five Dynasties -- The First Peak of Tea Culture
(1) the formation of tea custom
Lu Yu's "Tea Sutra-Six Drinks" also said: "When Pang was immersed in customs, it was flourishing between the two capitals of the national dynasty and Jing Yu, thinking that it was a drink compared with the house." The "Tea Book" believes that the wind of tea drinking at that time spread to the folk, the eastern capital of Luoyang and the western capital of Chang'an and Hubei, Shandong area is the most popular, the tea as a home drink, forming a "house-like drink." The first draft of Lu Yu's Tea Book was written in the first year of Daizong Yongtai and finalized in the first year of Dezong Jianzhong. The popularity of "Tea Book" further promoted the formation of tea drinking customs. The Chinese custom of drinking tea was formed in the Middle Tang Dynasty.
(2) the beginning of famous tea
The famous tea of Tang Dynasty is Mengding tea first, followed by purple bamboo shoot tea from Lake and Changerzhou. Others are Shenquan Xiaotuan, Changming Beast, Bijian Mingyue, Fangshan dew bud, Yonghu containing ointment, Xishan Bailu, Huoshan Huangya, Qimen Fangliao, Qujiang slices, Qimen tuan Huang, Yashan horizontal pattern, Tianzhu tea, Xiaojiang tuan, Jianyu pit tea, riding fire tea, Wuzhou Dongbai, etc.
The Third Song and Yuan Dynasties -- The Second Peak of Tea Culture
Popularity of drinking tea
Song and Tang Dynasty tea drinking wind, increasingly popular. Song Mei Yaochen's "Nan You Jia Ming Fu" said: "Hua Yi is a barbarian leopard, who drinks in a solid day and is insatiable, rich and poor, and insatiable from time to time." Song Wu Zimu's "Dream Liang Lu" Volume 16 "Aojiang Shop" contains: "If people cannot be given up every day, they will have firewood, rice, oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar and tea." Since the beginning of the Song Dynasty, tea has become one of the "seven things" to open the door. Tea plays an important role in society.
The fourth Ming Dynasty, the popularization of tea culture
At this time, there were various kinds of tea such as steamed green, fried green and baked green. The drinking of tea had been changed to "brewing method". Many literati in the Ming Dynasty had left handed down works, such as Tang Bohu's "Tea Cooking Scroll" and "Tea Tasting Picture", Wen Zhengming's "Huishan Tea Party", "Lu Yu's Tea Cooking Picture", "Tea Tasting Picture" and so on. With the increase of tea, the technique of making tea is different, and the style, texture and pattern of tea sets are various. In the late Ming Dynasty, the scribes made a new breakthrough in the realm of drinking, paying attention to the realm of "the most refined and beautiful. By the time of the Qing Dynasty, tea exports had become a formal industry, with countless tea books, tea events and tea poems.
The Fifth Development of Modern Tea Culture
After the founding of New China, China's tea from the 1949 annual output of 7500T to 1998 more than 60 million T. The massive increase in tea material wealth has provided a solid foundation for the development of tea culture in China. In 1982, the first social organization to promote tea culture-"Tea House" was established in Hangzhou, in 1983 Hubei The "Lu Yu Tea Culture Research Association" was established, the "Chinese Tea People Association" was established in Beijing in 1990, the "China International Tea Culture Research Association" was established in Huzhou in 1993, and the China Tea Museum was officially opened in Xihu Township, Hangzhou in 1991. In 1998, the China International Tea Culture Exchange Center was completed. With the rise of tea culture, more and more tea houses are being run around. The International Tea Culture Seminar has reached its fifth stage, attracting Japan, South Korea, the United States, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan to participate. All provinces, cities and major tea-producing counties have hosted "tea festivals", such as the Rock Tea Festival in Wuyi City, Fujian Province, the Pu'er Tea Festival in Yunnan Province, and the tea festivals in Xinchang and Taishun in Zhejiang Province, Yingshan in Hubei Province and Xinyang in Henan Province, all of which use tea as a carrier to promote comprehensive economic and trade development.
2. Hefeng Selenium Tea
Hubei Hefeng, known as Rongmei in ancient times, is one of the ancient tea producing areas in China. During the Ming and Qing dynasties, Hefeng tea was listed as a tribute to the court, called "Gong Ming". In 1876, Guangzhou businessman Lin Zi went to Hefeng to set up a tea number to produce and process black tea and export it to Europe, America and Russia. During the reign of Emperor Guangxu of the Qing Dynasty, American tea masters visited Hefeng and called Hefeng black tea "top grade". The British call Hefeng "Rongmei Tea" as "Queen's Tea". Hefeng selenium tea, the tea strip is tight, thin, round and straight, and the color is green and bright. The soup color is light and bright, the aroma is clear and lasting, the taste is fresh and mellow, and the leaf bottom is light and green and even. Natural selenium. Hefeng selenium tea not only has a delicate, delicious and long-lasting taste of tea soup, which can make people enjoy the fun of tea fragrance, but also supplement the trace elements and amino acids of human body, enhance physical fitness, prevent and cure diseases. Geographical location advantages, tea processing, high technical content and added value, a wide range of consumer groups, favored by the majority of consumers. Due to the specific regional resource advantages, the products have a wide range of market development prospects and space not only in the province, but also in the international and domestic markets.
(I) what is selenium, why the human body selenium deficiency?
In 1973, the United Nations Health Organization announced for the first time (again in 1996): selenium is "an indispensable trace element for human and animal life activities." Selenium was discovered by Swedish chemist Bezelia in 1817 and named after the goddess of Greek moon. Its symbol is Se, and its serial number 34 in the periodic table of chemistry is between arsenic and bromine. About 72% of China's areas belong to the internationally recognized selenium deficiency areas, the natural environment is low selenium, so the grain natural plant selenium content is very low, the human body itself can not synthesize selenium.
physiological manifestations of (II) selenium deficiency:
We already know that selenium is a trace of the human body, but the lack of selenium in the human body, what will happen?
About sixty years ago, people discovered a peculiar disease in Keshan County, Heilongjiang Province, China. The patient's face is pale, hands and feet are cold, shortness of breath, vomiting, etc. The mortality rate is quite high, because at that time the cause of ignorance, so called Keshan disease. Later, the study found that Keshan disease incidence area of livestock generally suffer from white myopathy, and white myopathy available selenium. Therefore, under the work of the relevant departments, the experiment of preventing and controlling Keshan disease with selenium was carried out, and the effect was very obvious. Later, it was concluded that the cause of Keshan disease was selenium deficiency. Kashin-become disease: performance in the patient's cartilage tissue in many places a small piece of a small piece of necrotic spots, serious deformity of the bone, abnormal large knuckles. Later, the study also concluded that, as the cause of Keshan disease, selenium deficiency is the main cause of Kaschbecome disease.
(III) selenium tea origin
Hefeng selenium tea is produced in the famous Wuling Mountain tea area in southwest Hubei Province. The quality characteristics of Hefeng selenium tea are rich in selenium, fresh taste, high fragrance, green color, beautiful shape and brilliant appearance. It has won awards in the provincial and national tea competitions for many times. The existing tea garden in Quanzhou covers an area of more than 250000 mu, with an annual output of 200000 million, an annual output value of nearly 0.2 billion yuan, and an annual tax of more than 10 million yuan. The county has 101000 acres of tea gardens, of which 57% are asexual tea gardens, ranking first in Hubei Province, and was awarded "the first county of improved tea gardens in Hubei Province" by the Provincial Department of Agriculture ". At present, the county produces 3256 tons of tea annually, with an output value of 70.51 million yuan. Selenium resources in Hefeng County are characterized by wide distribution, large reserves and shallow burial. Selenium ore mainly occurs in the second section (siliceous rock section) of the Permian Maokou Formation, mainly distributed in Mufu-Banqiao, Luojiutian-Mazhe-Tiechangba, Xiangjiacun-Qiyangba, Middle River-Huangcun-Sandy Flower, Shuanghe-Hongtuxi-Shiyao, Bashao-Shengjia and other places. Selenium ore reserves of more than 5 billion tons, selenium grade of 230-6300 grams/ton. Shuanghe Yutangba (south-west section of Shuanghe syncline between Qianping anticline and Taishanmiao anticline) has the only independent selenium deposit in the world, with proven reserves of 640000 tons and an average pure selenium content of 3637.5ppm, rewriting the traditional conclusion that "selenium cannot form independent industrial deposits. The exposed area of selenium-containing carbonaceous shale and stone coal in the county is 850 square kilometers, the thickness of the ore layer is 3.6-9 meters, the selenium ore reserve is more than 5 billion tons, the selenium content per ton is 500-5500 grams, the highest is 84 kilograms, and the soil selenium is 178.8ppm, the average is 19.11ppm. The villages and towns centered on selenium deposits are all high-selenium areas, accounting for 73% of the total area of the county.
Hefeng County beautiful mountains, fresh air, selenium ore reserves ranked first in the world. The tea produced is pollution-free and rich in essential selenium, with an average selenium content of 1.068ppm. Long-term daily consumption of selenium-enriched tea 500m.
(IV) selenium tea has the characteristics:
1, selenium tea can remove water pollution toxins, overnight tea can drink.
2. Selenium tea can be drunk with warm, cool and ice. This tea is thick, bitter but not astringent, and sweet after mouth. Light, fragrant and refreshing.
3, selenium tea drinking will not guarantee the loss of sleep.
4. After drinking selenium tea, the stomach does not regurgitation.
(V) selenium tea drinking method:
Brewing with 80-90 ℃ for 3-5 minutes. Daily drinking is not limited. In the early stage, if there is an increase in stool and urine, it is a detoxification phenomenon. After 2-3 days is normal, can continue to drink. Soak well in the evening and drink two to three cups of herbal tea on an empty stomach the next morning.
(VI) Research on Hefeng Selenium-enriched Tea
On September 6, 1989, the Shaanxi Provincial Science and Technology Commission held a research and appraisal meeting on the development of Hefeng selenium-enriched tea in Beijing, and conducted a scientific appraisal of the research results on the quality and selenium content of Hefeng selenium-enriched tea. According to the appraisal of three nutrition, tea and medical experts headed by Professor Shen Zhiping, executive chairman of the Asia Pacific Nutrition Society, Hefeng selenium rich tea mainly has the following four characteristics:
1, rich in beneficial ingredients, good natural quality. According to the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences Tea Research Institute, the determination of amino-containing 3.08; up to 5.69; tea polyphenols 30.35; tea natural quality is good, is suitable for green tea quality raw materials.
2, no pesticide pollution, in line with health standards. Hefeng County has beautiful scenery and beautiful environment. It has been tested by the Tea Processing Research Institute of the Ministry of Commerce and fully meets the sanitary standards for green tea and black tea issued by the General Administration of National Standards and the Ministry of Health. It is a natural green food and beverage.
3. Rich in selenium. The average selenium content is 0.6530mb, and the highest value is 3.853mg, which is 5.5 times higher than the average selenium content of 0.15mg in non-selenium-rich tea areas in China, and has strong nutrition.
4, Hefeng selenium-enriched tea is especially beneficial to the human body.
After drinking Hefeng selenium-enriched tea, Xi Zhongxun, vice chairman of the National People's Congress, gladly wrote an inscription: "Healthy products are well known in China". Yu Ruomu, a famous nutritionist in China, wrote an inscription praising: "Hefeng tea is rich in selenium, fragrance and flavor, which is a treasure in tea." Some scholars also wrote a joint statement praising: "Lu Yu should work hard when he hears it, and the tea sutra continues to write selenium-rich tea."
The treasures of natural Hefeng selenium-enriched tea are Hefeng Maojian series, which are divided into Cuifeng, silver needles, Cuiya, etc. Its quality characteristics are: bud leaves are tender, strong and uniform, pekoe is exposed, color is green, aroma is high and long with floral fragrance, soup color is tender and bright, taste is delicious, sweet, and leaf bottom is tender and uniform into flowers. In just a few years, Hefeng famous tea was rated as a provincial high-quality product in 1987, a provincial local famous brand product in 1988, and the first China Food Expo Silver Award in the same year; in 1991, it was awarded the China High-quality Health Care Product Gold Award. In 1990, he won the gold award of high-quality health products in Shaanxi Province, the gold award of China's high-quality health food in 1991, the famous tea award of International Tea Culture Festival, the silver award of China Agricultural Expo and the Golden Eagle Award of National Defense University Tourism Shopping Festival in 1992, and the best consumption award of national products for hundreds of millions of people in China in 1994; it was rated as a famous brand product of Shaanxi Province in 1998.
3. Tea Art
History of (I) Tea Art
Tea art sprouted in the Tang Dynasty, carried forward in the Song Dynasty, reformed in the Ming Dynasty, and flourished in the Qing Dynasty. It can be said that it has considerable historical origins and forms a system of its own.
At first, monks used tea to concentrate their thoughts. In the Tang Dynasty, Zen Master Zhao Zhou used to "eat tea" to attract scholars. Later, it became a ceremony to share tea.
In the Tang Dynasty, ginger salt was used to add flavor to tea. It was called ginger salt tea in the world. The poet Xue Neng's "Tea Poem" said: "Salt is damaged and often abets. Ginger should be boiled more yellow." At the beginning of the Song Dynasty, the method of ordering tea was popular. The tea was ground into fine powder, and the tea soup washed out should be as white as milk. According to the Book of Poems on the Forest, Su Shi in the Northern Song Dynasty liked the spring water in Fengxiang Jade Women Cave. Every time he went, he had to take two bottles and bring them back to cook tea. Su Shi has a poem "Send Tea with Jiang Kui": "My old wife and children don't know love, and half of them have been fried in ginger and salt.". Su Shi gargles with strong tea after eating, which can relieve the annoyance.
The Ming Dynasty began to popular tea.
Where Chinese people settle down, they bring the habit of drinking tea; the Chinese first discovered tea, which is an ancient nation of tea drinking.
Tea is a culture. On the basis of Chinese excellent culture, tea art has widely absorbed and borrowed other art forms, and extended to literature, art and other fields, forming a Chinese tea culture with strong national characteristics. It is the beautiful artistic conception of the whole tea tasting process, including the appreciation of tea tasting techniques and artistic operation methods, as well as the appreciation of the beautiful environment of tea tasting. The process embodies the mutual unity of form and spirit, and is a cultural phenomenon formed in the process of tea drinking activities. Tea art includes a series of contents such as choosing tea, choosing water, cooking tea technology, tea set art, and selecting and creating environment. The background of tea art is an important means to set off the theme. It renders the pure, elegant and simple temperament of tea and enhances the artistic appeal. Different styles of tea art have different background requirements. Only by choosing the right background can we better understand the taste of tea.
Chen Xiangbai said that the tea ceremony has "seven righteousness and one heart", and tea art is one of its seven righteousness principles. Tea art is a sub-concept of the general concept of tea ceremony, which refers to the general term for all forms of operation centered on tea in tea activities. The tea art can be summarized as "the expression method of tea ceremony"; The tea art can be limited to "Gongfu tea art" or "green tea art" and so on.
Tea art is a beautiful artistic conception of the whole tea tasting process, including the appreciation of tea tasting techniques and artistic operation methods, as well as the appreciation of the beautiful environment of tea tasting. Its process embodies the mutual unity of form and spirit. In terms of form, tea art includes a series of contents such as selecting tea, selecting water, cooking tea technology, tea set art, and environmental selection and creation. Tea, first to choose, pay attention to the pot and cup of simple and elegant, or luxury Zhuang Gui. In addition, tea tasting should also pay attention to the coordination of character and environment. The literati and elegant people emphasize quiet and quiet and elegant, and the dignitaries and aristocrats pursue luxury and nobility. In general, the environmental requirements for traditional tea tasting are mostly cool breeze, bright moon, songyin, bamboo rhyme, plum blossom, snow Ji and other witty and artistic conception. In a word, tea art is the perfect combination of form and spirit, which contains the aesthetic point of view and the spiritual sustenance of people. The traditional tea art uses the dialectical and unified view of nature and people's own experience to distinguish the relevant problems from the interaction between spirit and flesh. Therefore, in the art, it contains the simple dialectical materialism thought of ancient China, as well as people's subjective aesthetic taste and spiritual sustenance.
Meaning of (II) tea art
1. Simple is the organic combination of "tea" and "art. Tea art is the habit of tea people drinking tea in daily life. According to the rules of tea ceremony, through artistic processing, tea drinkers and guests are shown the skills of brewing, brewing and drinking tea, leading daily tea drinking to art, improving the realm of drinking and giving tea a stronger spiritual and aesthetic feeling.
2. Tea is an art of life. Tea art is colorful and full of life interest, which is a positive way to enrich our life and improve our life quality.
3. Tea is a stage art. To show the charm of tea art, it is necessary to rely on the close cooperation and reasonable arrangement of characters, props, stage, lighting, sound, calligraphy and painting, flowers and plants, etc., to give tea drinkers a noble and beautiful enjoyment and bring vitality to the performance.
4. Tea is an art of life. Life is like tea. In the midst of nervousness and busyness, make a pot of good tea, savor it carefully, enter the inner cultivation process through tea tasting, feel the bitter, sweet and sour life, and purify the soul.
Tea is a culture. On the basis of integrating the excellent culture of the Chinese nation, tea art has widely absorbed and borrowed other art forms, and extended to literature, art and other fields, forming a Chinese tea culture with strong national characteristics.
6. Tea art is an aesthetic art of life. Only by in-depth study of classification and continuous development and innovation, can tea art step off the performance stage, enter thousands of households, and become a healthy, poetic and fashionable lifestyle that contemporary people are willing to accept.
The main content of (III) tea art
Tea mainly includes the following:
Basic knowledge of tea. To learn tea art, we must first understand and master the classification of tea, the quality characteristics of the main famous tea, the production process, and the identification, storage, and purchase of tea. This is the basis for learning tea.
2. Basic knowledge of water. To learn tea art, one must understand water, the nature of tea must come from water, how can one talk about tea without water? The only modern organization that provides water for high-end tea art, "Mingquan Post", is pushing the "Yunquan", which has been ignored for nearly three centuries, to the highest level of Chinese tea art in the world.
3. The technology of tea art. It refers to the technique and craft of tea art. Including the procedure of tea art performance, the essentials of action, the content of explanation, the appreciation of tea color, fragrance, taste and shape, the appreciation and collection of tea sets, etc. This is the core part of tea art.
4. Tea etiquette. It refers to the courtesy and etiquette in the service process. Including the requirements and skills of gfd, greeting and sending, mutual communication and communication in the service process.
5. The specification of tea art. Tea art should truly reflect the spirit of equality and mutual respect between tea people, so there are standard requirements for guests. As a guest, we should demand ourselves with the spirit and quality of the tea people and enjoy the tea with great devotion. As a service provider, it is also necessary to conform to the way of hospitality, especially the teahouse, whose service standard is an important factor to determine the service quality and service level.
6. Enlightenment. Tao refers to a kind of practice, a way and direction of life, is the philosophy of life, Tao belongs to the spiritual content. Enlightenment is the highest state of tea art. It is to feel life, feel life and explore the meaning of life through making tea and tasting tea.
Classification of (IV) tea art
Chinese tea art can be divided into four categories according to the manifestations of tea art:
1. Performance tea art: refers to one or more tea artists demonstrating tea making skills for everyone. Its main function is to focus on the media, attract the public, publicize and popularize tea culture, and promote tea knowledge. The characteristic of this kind of tea art is that it is suitable for large-scale gatherings and festivals. It can be combined with film and television network media to promote tea culture and traditional culture of the motherland. The performance tea art focuses on visual appreciation value, but also pays attention to auditory enjoyment. It requires that it comes from life and is higher than life. It can enhance the artistic appeal of tea art by all means of stage performance.
2. Hospitality tea art: refers to a master tea maker and guests sitting around the table, enjoying tea and water together, smelling fragrance and tasting tea. Everyone present is a participant in the tea ceremony, not an observer. All of them are directly involved in the creation and experience of tea art beauty, can fully appreciate the color, fragrance and rhyme of tea, and can freely exchange emotions, exchange tea art, and discuss the spirit of tea ceremony and the meaning of life. This type of tea is most suitable for tea houses, institutions, enterprises and institutions and ordinary families. When practicing this kind of tea art, do not bring the color of performance tea art. Speech and movements should not be artificial, costumes and makeup should not be too thick and colorful, expressions should not be exaggerated, and they must be as kind and natural as the host receives relatives and friends. This kind of tea art requires tea artists to be able to make tea while explaining, and guests can ask questions freely and interrupt at will. Therefore, tea artists are required to have rich tea art knowledge and good communication ability with guests.
3. Marketing tea art: refers to the promotion of tea, tea sets and tea culture through tea art. This kind of tea is the most popular tea factory, tea house, tea house welcome a kind of tea art. To demonstrate this kind of tea art, it is generally necessary to choose a review cup or a three-cup (cover bowl) in order to show the tea to the guests most intuitively. This kind of tea art does not have a fixed procedure and commentary, but requires tea artists to make tea and talk about tea on the basis of fully understanding the nature of tea. Watching people to make tea refers to brewing tea that is most suitable for the taste of the guests according to the age, gender and living area of the guests, and showing the guarantee factors of tea commodities (such as the color, aroma and rhyme of tea). Speaking of good tea refers to cleverly introducing the charm factors of good tea according to the guest's cultural level, interests and hobbies, so as to stimulate the guest's desire to buy, produce the impulse of "impromptu purchase", and even the heart of "patronizing purchase. Marketing tea art requires tea artists to be sincere and confident, have affinity, and have rich knowledge of tea products and clever marketing skills.
4. Health-preserving tea art: including traditional health-preserving tea art and modern health-preserving tea art. Traditional health tea art refers to the deep understanding of the spirit of Chinese tea ceremony, combined with Chinese Buddhism and Taoism health practice, such as body adjustment, heart adjustment, breath adjustment, food adjustment, sleep adjustment, meditation, quiet or qigong guidance and other practice methods, so that people in the practice of this kind of tea art to cultivate the body with tea, to cultivate the mind, self-cultivation. Modern health tea art refers to the latest research results of modern Chinese medicine, according to the characteristics of different flowers, fruits, spices, and herbs, to produce health tea that suits your physical condition and taste. The health-preserving tea art advocates self-brewing, self-pouring, self-drinking, and self-enjoyment, which is welcomed by more and more tea people.
His hard work, achievements in expanding the industry, and sincere feelings of poverty alleviation fully interpret the spirit of "patriotism, love for the country, dedication and integrity, respect for learning and kindness, and willingness to contribute", which embodies the moral character of a Communist Party member who is committed to the country and the people. it is a model in the cause of socialist construction today.
Build nests to attract phoenix and gather talents, and gather momentum to promote development. On August 14, Enshi Prefecture's first "Migratory Bird Talent Festival" Hefeng special event kicked off. Through special exchanges, experience sharing, etc., build a platform to attract talents and create a strong atmosphere of "respecting talents, cherishing talents, and making good use of talents. Hubei Hefeng Xinnong Tea Industry Co., Ltd. and Hubei Biopesticide Engineering Research Center signed a cooperation agreement on the project of "Research and Demonstration of Green Prevention and Control Technology of Hefeng Organic Tea;
On August 14, ten thousand mu of tea garden in the forest in Zhuma Town, Hefeng County, Enshi Tujia and Miao Autonomous Prefecture, Hubei Province, was covered with morning mist. No matter heavy makeup or light makeup, the mystery and charm remained.
Hubei Daily Client News (Correspondent Zhu Qiangrui and Li Yaqin) On August 17, Lu Wenyan, Secretary of the Party Committee and Director of the Provincial Labor and Employment Service Center, and his entourage came to Crane to investigate the tea industry to drive employment and entrepreneurship, the integration of the three industries of the tea industry, and the return to the hometown Pioneer Park. Tea production base, etc.
Recently, at the 8th Beautiful China · Deep Breathing Small Town (Huguan) Summer Tourism Culture Festival and the first Taihang Mountain Tourism Conference, the "2023 Deep Breathing Ecotourism Charm Index" and the 2023 "Deep Breathing Ecotourism Charm County" were officially released ". Four counties and cities in Hubei Province were selected, of which Hefeng County in Enshi Prefecture was on the list, becoming the only selected area in the state.